What is a managed service provider?
A managed service provider (MSP) is a third-party company that remotely manages a customer’s information technology (IT) infrastructure and end-user systems. Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), nonprofits and government agencies hire MSPs to perform a defined set of day-to-day management services. These services may include network and infrastructure management, security and monitoring.
What we offer
Particularly, the following areas of business activity are regularly performed by MSPs:
- Managing IT infrastructure
- Adding cybersecurity hardening to IT systems
- Offering technical support to staff
- Managing user access accounts on clients’ systems
- Offering fully managed hardware outsourcing